Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Nursery Decor + Trend: Birds

If you browse the style blogs like I do, you have probably notice a lot of retro bird prints and textiles. They certainly are cute and apparently hip too. Here are some great items that you can decorate a unisex nursery in.

Start with a Flights of Fancy mobile from Orange Button

Bird Crib Bedding in pink/orange



Get a personalized name banner. These birds come in all kinds of colors and patterned fabrics.


This adorable poster counts from 1-20 in colorful birds.


You can add some plush toys around the room


For a more sosphisticated look, you can use Birds in Flight wall graphic
Pick from 32 colors. 25 decals ranging in size from 5" by 4.5" to 22.5" by 7.5"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks as though this website may be older, but I really love the bird mobile and I can't find a way to order it b/c the orange button website is down. Does anyone know of a way I could get it?? It's perfect for my nursery. Thanks.

Liz said...

OMG, love at first sight. I've been sold on this nursery decor idea for a while... when I have a baby that is... Thanks for sharing!!

jenifer said...

It's so beautiful... I'm just looking for lovely stuff for my baby room decoration!! This one amazed me...